Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 57, Feb. 24, 2010

Dear God,

Thank you for Your sovereignty and how You speak to Your people in ways that only can be explained by You.  For months, even before Urbana, Tomlin's song, "Take my life" was speaking to me.  And I think I know why--I just read this from a 1941 article from Toronto Bible College (which by the way is a blessing to go through Tyndale's old yearbooks/archived materials to see how faithful You are LORD) which spoke to me and my situation so far.



Thanks be to God.  Help me create a business plan, that I may cheerfully give financially to missionaries and Your kingdom building purposes.  And also, I have offered my video editing services to one of the booths at Urbana--MoveIn.  I have a meeting with the founder tomorrow to see how I can help.  Don't know what or how that's going to look like, or what paths O Good Shepherd You will lead me--but I trust in Your leading, in Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment